Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The ABC's of Me

Alissa tagged me to do this last week, and I am finally getting around to it, even though I should be fixing supper. I'll do that soon, I guess...

A - Available/Single? Married, 37 years.
B - Best Friend? Terry, Peg, and Rose
C - Cake or Pie? Both, but Lemon meringue pie aces everything
D - Drink of Choice? Diet Dr. Pepper, of course
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Soap and deodorant(copied from Natalie, but it makes sense to me!)
F - Favorite Color? Changes--presently yellow
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither--Peeps
H - Hometown? Erie, PA
I - Indulgence? Brownies
J - January or February? If I must choose, February. It's short and closer to spring.
K - Kids & Their Names- Daughter Alissa, son Terry, Jr. (Chip), son Doug
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Food, friends, and family (not necessarily in that order.)(another copy from Natalie :))
M - Marriage Date? February 14, 1970
N - Number Of Siblings? 2--older brother, younger sister
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples
P - Phobias/Fears : snakes, public speaking
Q - Favorite Quote? "Life is good." unknown
R - Reason to Smile? close family and friends, especially grandkids, who always make me smile
S - Season? Summer, definitely
T - Tag Three People: Don't know three people who have not already been tagged.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I think I'm an open book. I was a spelling bee champ, but I don't think that's unknown.
V - Vegetables You Don't Like? peas, lima beans, and wax beans
W - Worst Habit? Nail biting
X - X-rays You've Had? Chest x-rays only
Y - Your Favorite Food? Italian spaghetti and meatballs
Z - Zodiac Sign? Gemini








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As opposed to American Spaghetti? :-)

Natalie said...

I was going to make the same comment as Alissa! She beat me to it. :)

Susie said...

Just stopping in for a moment. Loved reading your meme. I love brownies too!
We're off for a few days. Back sometime this weekend..
xo